- The auction takes place on a pre-announced day and time on the unique Real Estate Auctions page
- The starting price of the property is given
- There is a minimum bid by which the purchase price can be minimally increased. Maximum bid is not set
- The auction takes place in a standard web browser, no special application is needed
- The bidder logs into the auction by his e-mail, which is not published, serves only for the purpose of administering the auction results
- The interested party does not sign any contracts or agreements in advance, pays any reservation in advance
- The bidder may send his bids repeatedly until the end of the auction
- If the bid arrives within the last 5 minutes, the auction will be automatically extended by 5 minutes (this prevents speculation such as "I will send it at the last minute so that no one else will be able to bid)
- The person with the highest bid is immediately contacted to sign the reservation contract.
- The reservation contract must be concluded within 5 working days after
the end of
the auctionin the event that the contract is not signed, the next interested party is approached!